Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Meat & Wine Co., Publika

Came here to do a food review yesterday. I don't come to Publika often so I spent some time looking for this place.





Mojito

Salad with soft shell crab.


Beef burger



Lamb shank




Conclusion:

A trend I notice with this restaurant's menu is that the foods are generously seasoned with condiments. That's fine for the meats, but when the vegetables taste more of vinegar as compared to the flavour of the veges themselves, I consider it a turn off.

I also note that I was constantly reaching for drinks / water when I consumed the food.. So this place suits those who fancy the 'bar food' experience, not necessarily for those who desire healthy options for their family and kids.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online