Do you remember the time when you were (about) 15 and had dreams of your own? Some of these do indeed sound familiar, don't they?
I think I shall go into the Medical line…
Become a doctor
Get super rich
Get a great companion
Have an early retirement
Wondering what I mean by luxuries?
* Personal air craft / jet plane
* Fast cars
* A high-tech house in d middle of nowhere
* An awesome comfy house in the city
* A yatch
* A Cruiser!!!
* A house by the beach / a country house!
* Music studios
* A WHITE / GOLD / transparent grand piano xD
Tour around the world!!
How about the critierias for Mr. Right for the ladies?
Mr Right. would be...
- Not fat, I wouldn't want a fat husband
- I like amos... especially Europeans
- Rich, so doing things would be easy
- Someone who respects me and my family
- Someone who dotes on me and children
- He must be financially secured, even though he's rich; a back up plan
- A mansion in the countryside... and one in down town
- He must be a non smoker, does not gamble and never ever an alcoholic
Ah... the age of innocence. We "adults'' can indeed be a little too judgmental at times, but lets allow them to enjoy their youth a while longer while it still lasts, shall we? ;)