Monday, December 13, 2010

Homecoming

Whenever I see this sign, I am reminded to return to my roots. I just don't know when would it happen.


Kim has finally returned.. Oh yes, she has! After half a year, she has finally returned to papa, albeit in a slightly different form.

Some folks may think I'm crazy, and quite rightly so. I could've used the money for a new SB900, or a nice Nikon 85/1.8D, or anything else for that matter. Why return to something technically inferior? I don't know, really. Maybe I just miss Kim too much :s

.

The rear layout of the E-3 has always made more sense to me as compared to the E-5. Many buttons which were strategically placed in my opinion were completely rearranged to make way for the new 3 inch, 920k swiveling LCD screen.

I've equipped her with a HLD-4 battery grip, a leather handgrip, and a Zuiko 12-60 SWD. I guess this is going to be my main combo for now whenever I get the opportunity to utilise Kim.

Although Kim is considered hopelessly obsolete as compared to todays' newest cameras (eg. Canon 60D, Nikon D7000), she still retains her charm despite her age.

Here are some images... jpegs straight out of camera.




Anyway, before I end, I'd just like to show you what I had for dinner tonight. It's a HUGE plate of stirfried kueh tiaw. The ingredients are pretty fresh- fish cake, prawns, sliced pork, egg, vegetable. And yes, it tastes as good as it looks. Yum :)

And yes, of course its with the Nikon D3 and my humble Tamron lens.

Stay tuned. Cheers.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online