Attended this over the weekend at JW Marriott KL hosted by King's College Alumni.
“ Malaysia’s Talent Management: Are we building the right pipeline?”
1. Dato' Yasmin Mahmood, Executive Director of YTL Communications and former CEO of Microsoft Malaysia (to assume position of CEO, MDEC)
2. Johan Mahmood Merican, Chief Executive Officer of TalentCorp Malaysia Berhad
3. Dzameer Dzulkifli, Managing Director of Teach For Malaysia
Moderator: Andrew Khoo, lawyer, AKDL & Co-Chair, Human Rights Committee, Malaysian Bar Council (alumni)
Lemme take a selfie..
The last session was a presidential style debate - “Malaysia’s Youth: Expectations and Aspirations of the Future”
1. YB Ramkarpal Singh, MP, Bukit Gelugor, DAP vs
2. Shahril Hamdan, UMNO Youth (Young Professionals Bureau)
Moderator: Nimalan Devaraja, lawyer, Skrine (alumni)
I didn't stay to the end. Was a little tired and feeling under the weather.