Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out of focus

I've just returned home after a long hectic week of shooting a convocation. Lots of things have occurred too, but the public nature of this blog refrains me from revealing too much of it.

My life is a real blur right now. Its hazy, and I can't even focus on what I'd like to become as a photographer.

On the surface, my current job seems wonderful. There are a slew of 'high-end' cameras and lenses that I can play around with to capture technically perfect photos. But I feel empty, because I'm not being able to express my photographic vision. I wonder how long do I have to wait to be able to be granted the opportunity to do so.

I constantly remind myself daily that in the pursuit of photography merely as an income generating device, you tend to lose yourself and produce 'lifeless' photos.

I hope I will be able to see the light soon. In the mean time, I shall be patient... very very patient.

May God help me.

Good night everyone.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online