Sunday, June 12, 2011

Persatuan Fotografi Selangor dan Kuala Lumpur 61st anniversary dinner

On June 1st, I joined my colleagues for a dinner hosted by the Selangor and Kuala Lumpur Photographic Association at Pavilion, right at the heart of Bukit Bintang.

Your sincerely holding a pleasant glass of chilled beer.

My jovial 'sifus' (Teachers)

The VIP for the event was the Deputy Finance Minister, Datuk Donald Lim.

 I was just a casual photographer at the dinner, so I didn't get too many shots this time. I was waiting for Datuk Lim to raise his head, but he was clearly just reading from a rehearsed speech written by his secretary (as most government ministers do). Oh well.. keep moving :s

 Popping the champagne.


Yaaam Seeeng! (its the chinese equivalent of 'cheers'). Usually repeated thrice, and you shout as loud as you can to 'show' your support.


 While I was busy taking the photos, my colleagues left a small 'decoration' on my plate. How flattering ;)


 Messed up the white balance a little here..


 Dancing along with a hokkien performer on stage is fun :)


 The old chap from Unitex who drops by our shop every evening.


 The finale of the show girls that evening.

That's all folks.. see you next year~

1 Comment:

Külli Kraner said...

Amasing photos, seems you had lots of fun there ;)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online