Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ceramah Perdana Pengumuman calon-calon Keadilan Wilayah Persekutuan

I have a confession to make - I am a PKR virgin. I have never attended one of their 'ceramahs', nor have I witnessed Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim speaking in person... until tonight. Oh well, there's always a first time for everything.

 At first, I was still deciding whether or not to go to this event since it was raining. But the weather finally got better, and I arrived at a football field in in Bandar Puteri by 11 pm.

Like Dr M, Anwar has also amassed his own group of supporters. Unlike BN supporters who're given pocket money, food and goodies, a few hundred supporters braved the rain and muddy soil to listen to Anwar's speech. They came because they want to listen what are Anwar's plans for the country in case the opposition takes over.  


People were listening attentively despite the light drizzle and stepping into puddles of mud.



Anwar pauses briefly as he shows the video of Saiful's father saying that the whole case with his son is a conspiracy to topple him.



 DSAI gets ready to endorse Tian Chua on the podium.




Ready.. set....


... armpits ! ;)

Anwar is a difficult person to get close to because of his personal bodyguards. That's because he's one of the country's most wanted during this important election time.

Will Pakatan take over Putrajaya ? Political analysts say its highly unlikely, and I concur. Nonetheless I  agree that Anwar ran the race and put up a very good fight.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online