Monday, May 03, 2010

Moving on


By sheer coincidence (or rather misfortune), I've regrettably reached the end of the line for Olympus even though its flagship replacement is due very soon. I've assembled a large arsenal of Olympus material that looks to be shelved away for some time. It pains me to do so, but I feel it is the best way for me to move on professionally in my photography career. A financial beating of immeasurable consequences will follow but its nonetheless necessary.

Sometimes I wonder whether I got out from the wrong side of the bed. Various misfortunes have occurred in my life time, but never one of this magnitude (I'm only a quarter of a century old anyway). You can't eat, sleep, or talk to the people around you properly and worst still, you hurt the people who're closest to you. You've sort of found a solution to the problem at hand, but you wonder if you will be able to see the light at the end of the road.

I would appreciate some understanding during these tough times, but not unwarranted speculations. I prefer not to divulge any details but whatever path that I take from now on will be a decisive moment in my career,  My only hope is that I will be able to bounce back in the face of adversity as soon as I can.

Sayonara.

7 Comments:

Jerome said...

how much 14-35 ?????

brandon said...

just buy it at 6k brand new from fotokem lah... :P

changyang1230 said...

Stay strong :)

Anonymous said...

What's that mean? No more photos of hot Asian women?

brandon said...

Perhaps. Does that bother you? ;)

Anonymous said...

It sure does. You always had the most beautiful photos of Asian women (my favorite) on your site...
Please say it ain't so! :(

travelfotografer said...

Hi Brandon,

I am a regular reader of your blog because I like your style of writing and I also shoot with Olympus gear.

I wish you all the best in your life challenges ahead.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online