Wednesday, October 31, 2007

reflections

Sometimes when I'm 'lazy' to do my daily devotions, I go to RBC to dl the devotion reading ot the day in mp3 format here

They also have very good resources on their webpage, like testimony's from people who came to know Christ. They have a variety of backgrounds. The last one I heard was about a hardcore drug addict who spent time in prison and had a divided family (he divorced his first wife). When he accepted Jesus, everything changed, and now he enjoys his new life in Christ. Other stories can be found here.

There are also additional stuff, like answers to tough questions, which cover issues such as Christianity, God, the paranormal and personal struggles. I've personally benefited by reading some of the answers to these questions.

Are you finding it hard to believe in Jesus? This page gives 10 reasons to do so.

This semester has not been an easy one for me, and some unexpected (and unwanted) stuff happened to me today. I started the race well, along with everyone else. Its just that towards the end, I just dropped out of the race and gave up.

But not all was bad. These last 2 days, I've had a friend who encouraged and supported me here in Melbourne. He helped me pick up my drawings from the printers,and even ferried me to the faculty in his car because I was late. There were others who've helped me during this difficult journey too buy praying and encouraging me, and I would really like to thank them for all the help they've provided.

As for tomorrow, I'm going for an interview with at an architect's office near my place at noon. After that, its off to work. My boss says I'm to help him measure and do a planning application for a shop in Lonsdale St. I'm really excited, but at the same time nervous because this is the first time I've been assigned to such a job as this. Oh well, why not kill 2 birds with one stone by learning and getting paid for it?

Thats all for now, signing out,
B

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online