Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wine review - Moscato 2007

Okay, I just got back from Victoria Market, and on the way home, I decided to drop by a wine store. I requested for a sweet wine, and this is what they recommended:

2007 Moscato

This current release is a light straw colour with some youthful green tinges, while the nose is lifted with aromas of musk and freshly crushed grapes. In the mouth the wine is alive with a vibrant and mouth filling sherbet flavour. A wine of universal appeal, the retained carbon dioxide gives a mild frizzante effect resulting in a lively and fresh wine.

Comment:
The wine is exactly as they have described. When I tasted it, I was really amazed, coz the wine tastes soooo good! my rating: 9/10 !

Some pics (to show I really bought it):


even the bottle cap is designed nicely

i tasted the wine straight away after i got back. If you look closely, you can see the water condensing on the bottle, cos it was refrigerated earlier in the shop.

Price/ Damage: $15

Conclusions: Grapey freshness with a hint of sweetness and a touch of fizz on the tongue. Enjoy!

Their website:
http://www.brownbrothers.com.au

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online