Sunday, October 24, 2010

fatigue


Do you remember the last time you took something which was very important to you for granted? I certainly have for a few times; one of which are my spectacles. It crashed onto hard tiled floor today, and its cracked right in the middle. I'm not so sure if the spectacle shops are open on Sunday, and most likely they wouldn't be able to produce one immediately either.

Yes, my glasses are not as pricey as my cameras, but they enable my vision which is important for the photography tasks that I am undertaking currently. I use them also for almost the whole day... If my camera isn't used, I just keep in in the bag.

I guess the last few days have been so hectic that I'm almost totally worn out. There's another convocation which I have to attend to tomorrow morning, and I'm pretty much exhausted by now. My mind's not working properly, and half of the time, I don't even know what I'm thinking about , even as I am typing this blog post out.

Oh well, never mind. Be mindful and careful of the things that you use everyday. Its a bit too late when they're spoilt or gone for you to do something about it. I guess I'll have to bear with some cracked eye vision for some time.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online