Thursday, October 07, 2010

Waiting in anticipation


I've been sleeping for a while. A very long while. Its about time for me to awake from my slumber, but I'm still stuck where I am.

Work has been alright so far, sans the crappy pay, a secretary who talks to herself, carrying heavy boxes of photographic materials, etc. I've been warned before to not be a full time photographer, but now I guess I'm 'reaping' the fruits of my dreams. Oh well, I guess that's life.

I've been recently contacted by Olympus to conduct a review for the new Olympus E-5. I've seen a very good effort done by my friend Robin. I hope to do one as good, but due to work considerations, it may be a little limited in nature as I may only be able to take a day's leave.

Hopefully things will go well. Wish me luck.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online