Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 sept 09

Spring is in season in Melbourne. The flowers are at their freshest at the moment, in every form, size and colour.





However, I don't seem to anticipate summer this year. I feel grey, bland and uneasy.


Maybe its a constant apathy towards what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment. Or perhaps reading too much Malaysian news.


Yep, I'm in the dumps.


Gotta start moving...


... and unlock whatever frustration thats within me.


Dinner tonight was as usual. More new people today, and some who haven't been around for some time came over too.


Hope they like the food.

Thus is the end of another day.

cheers.

2 Comments:

David Chua said...

I like the white flowers and the shoe shot the most! Really nice!

brandon said...

Thanks David. Appreciate it! :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online