Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lunch on Chapel St, South Melbourne

I had lunch at a cafe on Chapel St with one of my coursemates on Wednesday.

She ordered a beef burger.Somehow, sticking a knife in the middle of the burger irks me a bit, its as if the burger was murdered...

The burger's served with lettuce, tomato, bacon and egg.

I ordered a chicken club sandwich.

Its also served with egg, bacon, lettuce and tomato.

Look at that egg yolk drizzling down the burger. Yummy !

Even architects have to chill out some time, by playing soccer. It was held at the field near Richmond train station at 630pm.

In the midst of the action...

The anxiety kills me !

I on the other hand was 'distracted' by the team's mascot, Muffin.

She's a really active, little ball of white fur...

...and so cute !

Tonight was Neil's last Thursday night dinner. We cooked the usual pasta in tomato sauce...

To add some 'asian flavour', I stirfried some beef sausages and leftover steak with onions.

Thats all for now. Cheers !

1 Comment:

Danny said...

I miss Melbourne. :(

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online