Friday, December 18, 2009

Kiss the ground

I haven't had a photo walk in the CBD for a while, so I decided to have a spontaneous one today utilising 2 factors: a 14mm field of view and an extremely low angle.


The Christmas decorations have already been put up in Royal Arcade.


Now I guess I know how it feels being a short creature looking the candy booth.


Centrepoint Mall


Union Lane. The graffiti is getting more faded compared to the one at Rutledge where its regularly "updated".


Block Place, a tiny alley filled with cosy cafes.


There's a christmas stall set up right underneath the domed skylight.




Heading down Centre Way. Nothing much occurs here. Its just a thoroughfare used to get to Centre Place.


Its not lunchtime yet so the lane is still relatively empty.


Degraves St. is normally quite packed on weekends and lunchtime.


Bourke St Mall. The lady on the left is probably just making sure I don't get hit by a tram. A group of irritating office workers approached me and asked if I would take a picture with them because I appeared like a tourist holding a "big camera". :s


The Myer Christmas display store is jam packed with people queuing up to see Olivia the piglet. Mmm.. I don't mind a large leg of ham for Christmas!


Melbourne GPO. The ceiling decorations have a nice rhythm but look a little sparse.


Victoria Market Deli section.


The sheds host many local as well as China-made products.

That's all for now folks!

1 Comment:

JS.Chong said...

I like this special series (nice angle), wish I have the swivel LCD on my a200 :D

I wonder how you entertain those office workers or anyone that come and ask or see why are you putting your dSLR so low in the middle of the street.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online